A family campground located on the southwest shore of Long Lake. Provides shaded campsites, picnic tables and fire rings for our outdoor friends.
- Tents or RV campsites with electric, water, and sewer hookups
- Free game room, paddle boat and kayaks for registered guests
- Modern air-conditioned housekeeping cabin available
- Seasonal sites with full hookups now available
- Pontoon and boat rentals
- Lots of sand to play in and wooded areas to roam
- Biking & Hiking Trails – one mile from the Glacial Lakes State Trail
- Boat Ramp
- Swimming Area and Raft
- Clean Shower/Rest Room Facilities
- Dump Station
- Free use of the Tennis Court
- Volleyball and Horse Shoes
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Let the kids swim in a natural spring-fed lake or enjoy a day of boating!